- Science History Questions
History of Science- Forces and Motion
Defining the Laws of Motion
- Read for two steps and answer these questions:
- Chapter 1: Scientist’s name, date,
job, and country. What did Mars do and how did he explain it?
- Chapter 2: Scientist’s name, date, job, and country. What is the law of
the pendulum? What did he disprove with a cannonball? What did he
invent and what did he discover with it?
- Chapter 4: Scientist’s name, date,
and country. How is the
moon falling? Describe the game that
explains his force?
- Chapter 5: Pretend you are writing a
Describe the 3 Laws.
- Flight Preview
- Trajectory Video